- 4.88 m
- 2.32 m
- 2.2 m
- Year built:
- Tare Mass:
- 1355 kg
- Aggregate Trailer Mass:
- 1528 kg
- Towball Mass:
- 128 kg
- Brake specification:
- Electric Brake Controller required in the towing vehicle
Here is my much-loved 2004 Jayco Freedom Expanda, with a great low rental price because I think everyone should be able to get out and experience this great country.
The van comes ready to go with bed end privacy screens, bed lights and fans combo, poles, ropes & pegs, Water hose & fittings, Sulliage hose & 15amp electrical lead, Jockey wheel.
The Caravan is regularly serviced by an experienced service agent, has electric brakes and I have a portable Electric Brake Controller that can be easily installed into the towing vehicle as this is Mandatory for towing over 750kg
An Anderson Power plug is provided for charging the battery and powering the fridge while on the road.
A vehicle with towing capacity of 2000 kg is required with vehicle set up ready to tow.
A 7 Pin FLAT connector required for on road electrics.
Please note that this rental is only open to persons with previous experience in Owning, Renting and Towing a caravan.
On pickup the renter Must complete the Handover document that is left with the keys, inspect the caravan and if required add any notes to the handover sheet, then sign it and send a photo of the signed document to me via mobile text message,
Please note that ONLY when I receive this conformation will you be able to leave the storage facility with the caravan.
You are also required to take Two specific photos once the caravan is setup at each location (multiple sites) and text them to me (when coverage is available), this is for Your benefit:
They are required to show the external rain covers correctly setup for both front and rear beds.
Please enquire for further details.
Tare: 1355 kg
Ball Weight: 151 kg (unloaded)
Length: 16' 1" closed and 23' 7" open in length.
Width: 7' 6"
• Pull out awning with centre privacy screen
• Twin 3.7kg gas bottles
• Solar panel on the roof charging a 100ah deep cycle sealed battery, this
powers the sink water pump, fridge, lights and stereo for when bush
• 2000kw pure sine wave DC/AC converter
• RCD electrical safety switch
• Fitted Microwave
• Cook Top with range hood and 3 x gas burners & a grill and 1 x electric
• Twin electric induction hob
• 90L fridge is 3 way, 12v, 240v & Gas.
• LED Lighting (LED light globes installed existing light fittings)
• A media Stereo/Radio with BT is also fitted with 2 speakers
• Provision for TV, aerial included
• All current cutlery, plates, pots, pans etc.
• Camping chair for Adult (2)
• Camping chairs for kids (4)
• External 240 volt power point outside under awning
• Fire Extinguisher
• Anderson Plug to charge the battery and run the fridge when on road.
• Outdoor folding table and bench seats for 4
• Privacy screens for beds
- Kitchen unit
- Suitable for tall people
Side facing seats
- L-shaped seating
- Dining area
- 5 Berths (Double bed, Queen bed, Convertible bed 1p)
Smoking is strictly forbidden in the caravan
Single Axle Caravan has electric brakes and your towing vehicle will require an Electric Brake Controller which I can provide if you don't have one fitted.
A vehicle with towing capacity of 2000 kg is required.
The nationwide comprehensive vehicle insurance is included in the price.
- Loss of the vehicle
- Accidental damage
- Malicious damage
- Third party caravan liability
The security bond for this vehicle is $1,000. The bond will be refunded after your trip ended and needs to be authorized at least 2 days before your trip starts.