Your host Melinda
Responds within 7 hours
Responds to 89% of the messages
Accepts 25% of the requests
- Year built:
Great family caravan, with everything you need to just get up and go without any fuss. Take the family away for a weekend with Treasure...
We have fully decked out our van to ensure you and your family have everything you need so you dont have to bring a thing apart from yourselves, and your luggage!
With a spacious queen bed, 2 bunks with DVD players, a super comfortable club lounge for the entire family to use. Our van comes equip with en-suite, large kitchen, stereo system inside and out, fold down table outside & easy to use fold out awning for quick set up for an easy weekend get away without much fuss!
Cutlery and Plates, TV, Gas Bottle, Basic Pantry, Shower & Toilet, Microwave, Air Conditioner, Fridge, Camping Table and Chairs all included for your convenience, right down to sunscreen and mosquito coils!
- Kitchen unit
- Hot water
- Suitable for tall people
Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 4 Berths (Bunk bed, Queen bed)
Hi there, welcome to treasure, where your adventure begins...
We want to thank you for your booking, and we greatly look forward to assisting you with your getaway and all your camping needs.
YOU MUST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS BEFORE BOOKING
Provide the name, age + phone number of all drivers.
Where are you going? What is the purpose of the trip?
What time do you hope to pick up/drop off?
Do you plan to travel on any unsealed roads?
Please note: Payment of a deposit is required within 48hrs of your booking being approved, otherwise I may cancel it.
- Please leave all dirty linen in the ensuite to indicate it requires washing
- Ensure the van is swept out after use, and all areas left in clean condition
- Empty toilet compartment prior to return
- Please advise of any damages or if something needs to be replaced for the next person to use.
Check out our huge list of features! We would love to have you and your family!
- Mega comfy mattress in the front
- Linen - 2 pillows, 2 cushions, cotton or flannelette sheets, doona and cover, throw rug and 4 bath towels
KITCHEN AND DINING
- kitchen with a large bench
- Gas and electric stove top.
- includes Grill and oven. a gas bottle full for pick up.
- large Fridge + seperate Freezer - stocked with a few surprises.
Surf - you can fit a surfboard on the bed + bikes in the corridor
Games - Cards, Uno and Mini Trivial Pursuit
EXPLORE the Sunshine and Gold Coast, hinterlands!”. Head anywhere from Byron Bay to Coolum
LOCATION - drop-off from 6am- 8am or 6pm-10pm weekdays, anytime just speak to us for further details and we will co-ordinate so it works for you.
The security bond for this vehicle is $1,000. The bond will be refunded after your trip ended and needs to be authorized at least 2 days before your trip starts.