Your host Brendon
- Year built:
- Tare Mass:
- 1200 kg
- Aggregate Trailer Mass:
- 1800 kg
- Towball Mass:
- 100 kg
- Brake specification:
- Bluetooth ELecbrake provided
The camper trailer of the future is here! Say NO to old school, heavy poles or difficult tight camp spaces!
This air-conditioned OP4 does the hard work for you in under 10 minutes. Just pull up, put into position onsite with a remote, press the button, grab a chair, open a cold one and watch the trailer works its magic.
The OP4 features full off-road capabilities to visit all that this beautiful country has to showcase and so lightweight the camper can be towed behind most large SUV and 4x4 on the market.
Perfect pick up location! Just a 5minute detour off the highway taking the Murrumba Downs/ North lakes Exit heading North or South bound.
Own a small vehicle? ask us about our set up and delivery.
- Kitchen unit
- Suitable for tall people
Side facing seats
- L-shaped seating
- Dining area
- 6 Berths (Double bed, Queen bed, Convertible bed 2p)
Minimum Bookings Rule:
4 Day Minimum - Off Peak (outside QLD school holidays and Public Holidays)
5 Day Minimum - On Peak (In QLD School holidays and Public holidays)
7 Day Minimum - Negotiable Discount
2 Day Minimum - Week day special between Tuesday and Thursday
- Must hold an open C class Australian license
- Must be 21 years and over ( please note additional excess will be payable in an event of an accident under 25)
- Must hold min third party fire and theft on towing vehicle
Towing Off-road Rule:
- NO fresh/ salt water crossings (OP4 has vents (holes) on the floor of camper for Aircon)
- Must seek approval at time of booking and supply exact destination, proposed route and off-road experience
- Camper must be returned in the same clean condition as time of pick up or customer will be liable for an Outback clean of $250.00 upon drop off
- Do not ever attempt to recover trailer from being bogged at the rear of camper, always only from the draw bar or towing vehicle. Use recovery tracks as first method of choice for safety.
- No Pets
- No smoking in both trailer or annex
- Don't attempt to clean the canvas with chemicals, just water and light sponge when required
- Camper trailer and contents including the toilet and kitchen must be returned in the same clean condition from pick up if not customer will be liable for a cleaning fee of up to $250.00 depending on condition
The nationwide comprehensive vehicle insurance is included in the price.
- Loss of the vehicle
- Accidental damage
- Malicious damage
- Third party caravan liability
Roadside assistance included with NRMA/ RACQ.
The security bond for this vehicle is $1,000. The bond will be refunded after your trip ended and needs to be authorized at least 2 days before your trip starts.