- 2.49 m
- 3.21 m
- Year built:
- Tare Mass:
- 3218 kg
- Aggregate Trailer Mass:
- 3495 kg
- Towball Mass:
- 295 kg
- Brake specification:
- Hirer must ensure their tow vehicle is fitted with an Electric Brake Controller and wired to Pin 5 on the 12 Pin Plug. The Hirer also requires Constant Power wired ( minimum 6mm) to Pin 9 on the 12 Pin Plug on their tow vehicle to run the Dexter Disc Brakes. Please note we can recommend a mobile auto electrician who does Sci-Fleet Toyota work.
JUST ARRIVED - BRAND NEW 2020 19FT LOTUS TROOPER LUXURY ON-ROAD/OFF-ROAD/OFF-GRID, FAMILY CARAVAN
1 x King Bed
1 x 2 Single Bed (Bunk Beds)
1 x Dinette Drops Down to make 5th Bed for child - please note this option is not suitable for Adults or Older Teenage Children ( EXTRA LEATHER CUSHION 5TH BED OPTION or LOUNGE ON DINETTE).
HOME AWAY FROM HOME - THIS VAN WILL SUIT FAMILIES AND COUPLES WHO WANT TO EXPLORE AUSTRALIA IN LUXURY, STYLE AND COMFORT. FULLY EQUIPPED TO LIVE OFF GRID OR WHEREVER YOU CHOOSE. COVID-19 SAFE.
- G&S Chassis
- Dual Axle
- Dexter Disc Brakes ( Hirer requires Electric Brake Controller wired to Pin 5 on the 12 Pin Plug and Constant Power wired ( minimum 6mm) to Pin 9 on the 12 Pin Plug on their tow vehicle before the booking commences) Please note we can recommend a mobile auto electrician who does Sci-Fleet Toyota work.
- BF Goodrich AT tyres
- G&S control rider 3.5 T twin shock independent suspension
- Redarc with 3X100 AMP lithium battery management system and 3000W Inverter (can run A/C Off Grid)
- 4 x 170w solar panels installed on roof
- 3 x water tanks and 1 x grey water tank
- Ensuite with seperate toilet and shower and also External hot/cold shower
- King size bed ( in length) with Pillowtop Mattress (including high quality waterproof mattress protector changed after every Hire) - Please note if you're bringing you're own linen you need to bring King Bed Sheets or Two Flat Queen sheets, the Pillowtop Mattress is longer than a Queen Bed.
- 2 x Single (Bunk) Beds with Pillowtop Mattresses (including high quality waterproof mattress protector changed after every Hire) - Single Bed Sheets are required for Bunk Beds.
- Dinette drops down with extra leather cushion to match to make lounge or for another bed - Dinette Bed option will require a minimum of Double Bed Sheets or Flat Sheets. Waterproof Mattress Protector will be supplied for Dinette Bed and request it is utilized at all times for bed/sleeping.
- Internal kitchen and grill/ oven, Outdoor Kitchen - fully equipped Kitchens with high quality Cookware, Strahl Glassware (including red and white wine), Cutlery, Utensils including cheese knives, Indoor and Outdoor Tableware and Food storage containers
- Kettle and De'Longhi Nespresso Coffee Machine (variety of tea bags and coffee capsules supplied)
- Indoor Dometic 12V 188L compressor Fridge/Freezer and Outdoor Dometic 45L Fridge/Freezer
- Front loader Dometic washing machine including laundry liquid.
- Weber Q 2200 ( including thermometer) with trolley, cookware and accessories for your convenience.
- Indoor and Outdoor Smart TV's/DVD with antenna and Entertainment System
- Air conditioning and Fans
- Gas Hot Water
- Diesel Heater
- External Dometic (large model) Slide-Out Outdoor Kitchen
- External Dometic Slide-Out Fridge or Freezer
- Thule triple bike carrier
- Honda Generator EU22i
- Heavy Duty Awning with CGEAR Privacy Screens on three sides and also Privacy
Screens for Sail Track to protect from afternoon/western sun.
- CGEAR Ground Mat (changed out and sanitised after every hire)
- Clothes lines and Pegs, Bucket
- Lights and Torch
- Picnic Blanket (washed and sanitised after every hire)
- Outdoor Lifetime Table and Chairs
- Card games
- Board Games
- High Quality and Sanitised Linen, Pillows, Blankets, Bedcovers, Bath and Beach Towels can be provided for additional cost.
- IF DRIVER AVAILABLE CARAVAN CAN BE DELIVERED TO SITE WITHIN 250KLM OF BRISBANE FOR ADDITIONAL FEE OF $2.00 PER KLM.
- REVERSING CAMERA INSTALLED ON CARAVAN (PLEASE NOTE TO USE REVERSING CAMERA HIRER REQUIRES THEIR VEHICLE FITTED WITH WIRING LUMI AT THEIR COST).
- Kitchen unit
- Hot water
- Suitable for tall people
- Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 5 Berths (Bunk bed, 2 separate beds, Queen bed, Drop-down bed, Convertible bed 1p)
- Hirer is requested to return caravan clean and in the same condition as they
received it. The $150.00 Cleaning Fee WILL NOT be charged when caravan is returned clean inside and out.
- PLEASE NOTE - Any Outback Red Dirt/Sand/Beach Road Travel will require a Mandatory Charge of $400.00 for special clean inside and out to remove all red dirt and sand.
- Hirer must ensure the Dinette is collapsed before all travel, as labelled on the Dinette table.
- Hirer MUST empty and clean toilet or there will be a $200 fee charged from Bond
unless you have elected to pay for toilet cleaning prior to your travel..
- Request Hirers use Outdoor Kitchen and Weber 2200 Q BBQ (with thermometer)
for all roasting and greasy frying/roasting, this will ensure Caravan is free from
cooking odours and grease - if indoor oven is used for roasting an $200 additional
fee will be charged out of Bond unless you have requested to pay for additional
oven cleaning as a separate cost prior to your travel. The oven can be used for
baking cakes, muffins, quiches and pie - inventory includes silicone baking tins.
- Hirer's are required to change drip tray regularly with the Weber trays provided and clean Weber with the tools and cleaner provided and as per the instruction booklet provided - if Weber and Trolley are not cleaned there will be an additional $150 fee will be charged out of Bond.
- No Pets permitted inside Caravan.
- No Smoking permitted inside Caravan.
- Hirer must have the appropriate Towing Vehicle and Towing Capacity/GVM/GCM
to Tow this Lotus Trooper Dual Axle Caravan ( Please note the ATM of Caravan is
3495kg). Please note if you do have the Towing Experience but don't have a vehicle with the required Towing Capacity you can hire Vehicle through Fleet Crew in Brisbane). Also if driver is available we can deliver caravan to approved location.
- Hirer must ensure they have an Electric Brake Controller wired to Pin 5 of the 12 Pin Plug on their towing vehicle before booking commences.
- Hirer requires Constant power wired (minimum 6mm) to Pin 9 on the 12 Pin Plug of their towing vehicle before booking commences. Please note we can recommend a mobile auto electrician who does Sci-Fleet Toyota work.
- Hirer must supply and install towing mirrors.
- Hirer may wish to use Dometic Reversing Camera installed on Caravan, however
this requires Hirer to install wiring lumi and Dometic Reversing Screen will be supplied by Owner.
- Hirer's Pick-up times are between 9am-11am and Drop-off time by 11am (specific time arranged with owner), so we can service and sanitise after every Hire - unless alternative arrangements are approved by owner( Please Note - please allow time for pre-inspection/post inspection and handover. Caravan will be inspected following drop off by experienced caravan repairer).
The nationwide comprehensive vehicle insurance is included in the price.
- Loss of the vehicle
- Third party caravan liability
Roadside assistance included with NRMA.
The security bond for this vehicle is $3,000. The bond will be refunded after your trip ended and needs to be authorized at least 2 days before your trip starts.