- 3.60 m
- 2.40 m
- Year built:
- Tare Mass:
- 650 kg
- Aggregate Trailer Mass:
- 700 kg
Happy Yippie, the colours of the caravan say it all; a newly restored retro caravan that brings a happy camping holiday experience. Indulge your camping experience in a stylish & comfortable caravan.
Your camping holiday will never be this easy, a camping that goes without the trouble of endless packing and unpacking required to set up a campsite, especially for those who travel with kids.
Our Yippie has a dinner seat & couch which could be converted to 2 double beds, it sleeps 2 adults & 2 children. Fresh dedlinen, quilts, blankets & pillows are provided. We sanitised it whenever it return from a road trip.
The kitchenette has most of the cooking essentials, it includes:
- New utensils, new frying pan & new pot.
- Gas stove with grill, new gas kettle or electric kettle,
new pancake pan, fridge & a new induction cooker.
- Cultery, knife, mugs, plates, cutting board, bowl & salad bowl.
Other things that are included in the caravan:
- Drawing black board
- Retro fan (Warmer season)
- Board games
- New picnic mat, new folding chairs, storage coffee table & new annexe (all for $30)
- Required Vehicle to tow: Sedan, Large Sedan, SUV, 4x4, Large 4x4
- Min 3 nights for normal days, christmas holiday min 4 nights.
** TOW TO YOU SERVICE **
- Require of 7m (L) x 6m(W) parking area with annexe set up
- Require of 7m(L) x 4m(W) parking area without annexe
- Min 3 nights booking
- We offer drop off service within 30km of pick up location (Glen Waverley), charges is $2 per/km.
- Kitchen unit
Suitable for tall people
Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 4 Berths (Convertible bed 2p)
- For hygienic purposes, shoes that are worn outside are not allowed to be worn in the caravan.
- Kindly dispose all rubbish before returning the caravan.
- Stay under 100km per hour and you'll make your tow safer.
The nationwide comprehensive vehicle insurance is included in the price.
- Loss of the vehicle
- Accidental damage
- Third party caravan liability
The security bond for this vehicle is $1,000. The bond will be refunded after your trip ended and needs to be authorized at least 2 days before your trip starts.
Very comfy, and super easy to Setup and tow.
Amber and her husband were both great as well, very helpful and super kind!
I would highly recommend a journey in this little beauty.