Your host Glen
Accepts 25% of the requests
- 6.5 m
- 2.1 m
- 2.8 m
- Year built:
- Tare Mass:
- 1955 kg
- Aggregate Trailer Mass:
- 2455 kg
- Towball Mass:
- 190 kg
- Brake specification:
- Electronic Brake Controller required. Upon request a portable electric brake controller can be provided subject to availability. Please request for availability and cost when making your booking.
Glamping at its best with all the mod cons. Lovely comfortable double bed with TV. Newly installed Air-con that is exceptionally quiet. Beautiful bathroom area. Lovely lounge/ eating area with a cupboard full of board games for those cosy evenings. Ample enough space for all your groceries and drinks. External TV power and Awning for those starry nights.Show more Show less
- Kitchen unit
- Hot water
- Suitable for tall people
Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 2 Berths (Queen bed)
- Toilet to be emptied every 2-3 days while on site and at the end of the hire period. Sanitiser provided.
- Van to be cleaned inside to a satisfactory standard at completion of hire period.
- Awning to be retracted if stormy weather is forcasted
- Inner vents to be opened while travelling.
- Ensure ceiling vents and affected windows are closed when raining
- Secure outdoor equipement when van is unattended
- Gas to be turned off when not using
- Ensure ceiling vents are open when cooking
Towing costs and alternative accommodation (after an accident) and Roadside assistance
The security bond for this vehicle is $1,000. The bond will be refunded after your trip ended and needs to be authorized at least 2 days before your trip starts.
The Van was well appointed and for a large caravan it towed very smoothly. It came with everything you would need including cooking and kitchen utensils, 4 burner stove with oven, Microwave oven, a large 2 door fridge, camp chairs, outdoor tables, TV, Radio with outside speakers. All we needed was our cloths and food. The Queen size bed was comfy and soft and the ensuite was large and clean.
Glen was easily contactable and was only too willing to help make things went as smoothly as possible.
I'd recommend Glen and Caroline for your next caravan hire.
Warwick & Donna Weeks