- 6.10 m
- 2.70 m
- Year built:
- Mileage included:
- 1750 km
- Driver licence:
Albert the Campervan.
A brilliant streamlined professional $30K conversion of compact practicality under the power of the ever reliable Toyota HiAce, turning camping into heaven.
- Low kilometers, drives superbly, a very chilly aircon and reversing camera.
- Bull/Roo bar and tow bar with a six inch chassis lift for extra clearance.
- 2 batteries, one for the vehicle and a huge Deep cycle battery that runs the fridge, water pumps, twin USB output and LED lights when off grid using 12V power.
- The deep cycle battery is recharged in 3 ways :
a) via fixed solar panel on the roof. b) via the vehicle generator whilst driving. c) via 240V plug when attached to mains power. All electrics protected by fuses.
- 2 x 240V power points in the rear when connected to mains power.
- A quality Fiamma Awning that winds out and in within a minute.
- Comes with an Ampfibian RV Plus power adapter and lead to run on 240V mains power, eg: Caravan parks.
- Wheel ramps for leveling on uneven ground.
- Inbuilt 2 way Waeco 80 liter fridge/freezer that operates off 240V or inbuilt 12V power.
- 85 liters of hot or cold water in 2 tanks. Delivered by inbuilt pumps including removable tap head with inbuilt extension for use as a shower.
- LED monitor for Deep cycle battery and water supply levels.
- Strong, easy zip access insect mesh on sliding and rear door.
- Total "blackout" capability inside rear cabin.
- Lithium battery powered fan for hot summer nights.
- Ample storage space including : Inbuilt cupboards and drawers, two upper storage areas - one for soft storage and another for heavier items.
- Easy pull out and assemble table and chairs
- Kitchenette with sink and inbuilt Cooker for use inside the van or simply removed for BBQ style outdoors.
- 5 rear cabin LED lights - 2 main lights with adjustable brightness, 2 reading lights, 1 kitchen light.
- External LED for use under annex.
- L shaped lounge converts to easy slide out double bed - 1 minute set up.
- All cutlery, cooking equipment and tea towels supplied.
- Quality linen and bedding supplied.
- Towels provided.
- Clothes line on rear door.
- First aid kit.
- Fire extinguisher.
- Roadside assistance and insurance covered.
- The vehicle carries 3 people for driving and sleeps 2 people in the rear. For a third person coming along - bring a swag or tent !
- Pet friendly.
- Full instruction manual on all vehicle features.
- Full up to date service record.
- Hard copy "CAMPS" book/map for location of campsites (both caravan parks and free camps) around Australia.
-When you pick up the van it will always be ready to go straight away - Full of petrol and clean inside and out. Please return it in the same condition.
All you need to do is bring your clothes and accessories, do a quick shop for food and you're away !
Safe travels and happy camping :)
- Kitchen unit
- Hot water
- Suitable for tall people
Side facing seats
- L-shaped seating
- 2 Berths (Convertible bed 2p)
- Tow bar
- Rear view camera
- A/C in cabin
Portable 240V generator
Isofix / Anchor point
- Cooking set
- Barbecue Set
- Camping table
- Camping chairs
- Camping plug
- Solar panels
A/C in motorhome compartment
Awning cannot be used in windy conditions or heavy rain.
No off road use.
Please return the van as you hired it - That is : clean inside and out and full of petrol.
The security bond for this vehicle is $1,500. The bond will be refunded after your trip ended and needs to be authorized at least 2 days before your trip starts.
John was awesome to deal with throughout, prompt in replies and keeps the van in mint condition. I would definitely hire Albert again.