Your host Barton
Responds within 3 hours
Responds to 100% of the messages
Accepts 100% of the requests
- 4.5 m
- 1.7 m
- 1.8 m
- Year built:
- Tare Mass:
- 1100 kg
- Gross Vehicle Mass:
- 1250 kg
- Included travel distance/week:
- 1750 km
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
"Miss Edie" has a professional fit out. It runs a 2.4 petrol fuel efficient motor with a 5 speed manual gearbox with plenty of power when required. In the back is a double bed that retracts to a couch to allow a drop down meals table with plenty of storage space underneath.
At the rear of the van presents a kitchen fitted with a sink basin and hand pump tap for water with a removable water tank for easy refill and a sink drainage tank fitted out with a fridge and Freezer that runs off acdc seperate battery system that charges and keeps your items cold while you drive. The van is also fitted with a exterior point where you can plug in direct 240v power when your onsite and has 4 power points installed internally.
- Kitchen unit
Suitable for tall people
Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 2 Berths (Convertible bed 2p)
If a driver is between the age of 23 and 25 or they have less than 2 years driving experience, this will increase their excess to $2500 instead of the standard $1500.
1. Vehicle must be collected at an agreed time between the Hirer and Owner.
2. Vehicle is to be returned with a full tank of unleaded petrol.
3. Vehicle must be returned in a clean and tidy condition otherwise cleaning fees will apply.
4. Vehicles are a smoke free zone. Hirer is not to smoke in vehicles.
5. Prior approval is required for Pets when hiring our vehicle.
6. Any damage is to be reported immediately.
The security bond for this vehicle is $1,500. The bond will be refunded after your trip ended and needs to be authorized at least 2 days before your trip starts.