Your host Luke
- Year built:
- Km free:
- Driver licence:
I personally designed and fitted out the interior myself to maximise storage and comfort.
This amazing Ex-Australian Post campervan has taken me up the east coast of Australia and back with no troubles at all. It looks great and is reliable travel companion and comes with:
- 150Ah 12v dual battery setup (VSR) with 240v charger.
- 60L Fridge/freezer up to -30°c
- Dual stove top and oven including 4kg gas bottle
- Queen bed thick foam mattress
- Large underbed storage area
- Large wardrobe and pantry
- Toilet (porta-potty) and outdoor shower
- Skylight and air vent in the roof
- High roof with 6ft+ of clearance
It also includes plenty of other extras to help you to live comfortably in the van while you travel. Feel free to ask any question. Always happy to help!
- Kitchen unit
- Suitable for tall people
Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 2 Berths (Queen bed)
Rear view camera
- Parking sensors
- Cruise control
A/C in cabin
Portable 240V generator
Isofix / Anchor point
- Cooking set
- Camping chairs
A/C in motorhome compartment
Use the campervan with care and look after it.Show more Show less
The nationwide comprehensive vehicle insurance is included in the price.
- Loss of the vehicle
- Accidental damage
- Malicious damage
- Third party legal liability
The security bond for this vehicle is $1,500. The bond will be refunded after your trip ended and needs to be authorized at least 2 days before your trip starts.
Thanks also to Luke who dropped us at the closest station on the way back !