- 5.1 m
- 1.7 m
- 2.2 m
- Year built:
- Tare Mass:
- 1100 kg
- Gross Vehicle Mass:
- 1000 kg
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
Marley has a care-free, boho vibe. She makes you want to quit your job, live barefoot, and spend your life exploring new destinations.
Some of Marley’s best features include; tinted windows, pineapple curtains, colourful wooden panelling with spice rack, everything you need to brew specialty coffee (including the coffee).
If you are a young family looking to travel with your little one, Marley has been fitted with a crab bar and has been certified to travel with a car seat up front (they love it!). If you require a child seat, let us know upon booking.
Marley also comes with a bluetooth radio so you can play your fave tunes and hands-free so you can call your mum and let her know you are safe on your travels.
The van comes with:
* Safety-fitted child seat (let us know upon booking)
* Linen - all bedding, 2 tea towels, 2 bath towels
* Coffee - brew gear and specialty coffee
* Kitchen - plates, cutlery, cups, coffee mugs, wine glasses
* Cooking - burner gas stove with extra gas, spices
* Cleaning - sponges, wipes, washing up tub and liquid
* Games - frisbee, cards, hockey-sack
* Seating - 2 camping chairs, 2 retro stools, 1 camping table
* Esky and 15L water cooler
* Large storage tubs under bed
* USB charging outlets
* Fairy lights, torches, mosquito repellant
* Extension cord (comes in handy in caravan parks)
- Kitchen unit
Suitable for tall people
Side facing seats
- 2 Berths (Double bed)
No smoking inside
Long trips - hirers are welcome to take the van up to 200 kms a day with a maximum of 1000kms included in the normal booking price. After 1000kms, you will be charged 30c per kilometre at the completion of the trip from your bond
Fuel - return full of premium petrol - all hires include a full tank upon departure
Cleaning - clean the equipment and van. Excessive cleaning will incur a charge
The security bond for this vehicle is $1,500. The bond will be refunded after your trip ended and needs to be authorized at least 2 days before your trip starts.