Your host Alison Oforkaire
Responds within 19 hours
Responds to 60% of the messages
Accepts 8% of the requests
- Year built:
- Included travel distance/week:
- 1500 km
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
- Pop top roof with 3 very large zippered vents with fly screen.
- 240V power inlet.
- 2 x 12V fluro lights.
- All around curtains for privacy.
- Fly screens on the sliding windows.
- Vinyl floor covering.
- Cupboards and drawers for storage, along with ample space under the dinette seats.
- Sink, plumbed to a 12V water pump from a 50L water tank.
- Day and night lounge/bed.
- 12V, 80 Litre, Engel Fridge/Freezer (upgraded from standard).
- 12V, 100AH house battery which is charged from mains when connected, or from the vehicle electrical system when driving.
- 80W folding solar panels with MPPT regulator for limited off-grid stays.
- Fire extinguisher.
- Rear door can be released from inside.
- 2 burner denatured alcohol (i.e metho) stove. The entire unit can be easily removed to cook away from the van.
- Fiamma external awning.
- An additional 2 seat belts were added in the rear (with engineering certificate), giving a total seating capacity of 5.
- Kitchen unit
Suitable for tall people
- Side facing seats
- 2 Berths (Convertible bed 2p)
The security bond for this vehicle is $1,500. The bond will be refunded after your trip ended and needs to be authorized at least 2 days before your trip starts.