Your host Jeffrey
Responds within 4 hours
Responds to 100% of the messages
Accepts 92% of the requests
- 6 m
- 2.5 m
- 3 m
- Year built:
- Tare Mass:
- 2500 kg
- Gross Vehicle Mass:
- 3000 kg
- Included travel distance/week:
- 1400 km
- 2.4 petrol
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
Imaging traveling around for the day, and suddenly you remember that you need to book in somewhere to recharge.
Not with Daisy, she is %100 ready to stop when and wherever you are.
Everything you need is on board, Power for you phone and Laptop,
Fresh filtered water on tap ready to drink, Stove and BBQ for your meal, Fridge constantly running, keeping your goods at the right temp, Deck chairs, Camping tables, Crockery, Cutlery, pots and pans.., and of course, a lovely Queen size bed, complete with bedding for you to just rest.
All you need to do is to choose your piece of paradise.
- Kitchen unit
Suitable for tall people
Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 2 Berths (Queen bed)
The security bond for this vehicle is $1,500. The bond will be refunded after your trip ended and needs to be authorized at least 2 days before your trip starts.
- This camper is on the older side but still very functional. I hired for 5 days and was happy with my trip.
- Solar power and built in water worked a treat. Personally I did not need to plug in or refill water during my trip.
- I would recommend taking an extra blanket if not travelling in summer. The bedding supplied is more suitable for warmer months.
- The sound system can't be heard well over the noise of the engine so consider taking your own Bluetooth speaker.
- Bed is comfortable
- Kitchen equipment has all the essentials
- Fridge is good and worked for my whole 5 day trip without needing to plug in and recharge anything. Note there's no freezing compartment.
- Lots of little nooks for storage.
- Jeff and his wife were nice people, good to deal with. They also provided some bonus snacks and drinks which was a nice surprise.
Overall I would recommend this van, especially for a one-person trip and if you want to be off grid for a bit.
We took her away for a long weekend and she was a great. Super easy to drive, extremely reliable and has everything you need for a great trip.