- Year built:
- km's included p/w:
- 1750 km
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
Say 'Hi' to Sadie the simple, hard-working, off the grid Mitsubishi Express.
2011 Mitsubishi Express with 180xxxkms Manual Petrol Van.
A simple custom timber conversion perfect for a couple or 2 friends
it has a double sized bed which folds up to a couch to use during the day.
There is plenty of storage under the bed and down the side as well as in the many storage compartments throughout the van.
The Kitchen slides out the back door of the van and consists of two butane cookers there is also a fridge and a washing up basin with running water which is stored on top of the in a 35litre tank. All cooking equipment and cutlery is included as well as 2 camp chairs and a table.
The solar system keeps the 220Ah battery topped up which allows for plenty of juice to run the fridge, fans, lights, plus charge any other appliance you may have and means you don't always need to stay at campgrounds.
All Linen is included as well as 2 pillows and 2 towels/face clothes which we clean on return.
- Full length Timber Decked Roof Racks
- Massive solar panel on roof
- 35L Hot Water System/Water Tank on Roof
- Usb and 12v sockets
- Fan as well as Evaporative A/C Unit for sleeping
- Large bed
- (Optional) Big Storage box for Roof, great for keeping items you don't use often.
- Tables and Chairs
Under 23 drivers
Unfortunately our insurance doesn't cover drivers under the age of 23 sorry about that.
Please return the van clean and tidy as it came otherwise a $60 cleaning fee will be applied which will cover the carwash and an hour of my time.
Bond is just a hold on your card until you get back so we can guarantee that should something go wrong the excess will be covered. The bond is set at $1500 as that's the excess and Bond.
Alternatively Camptoo offer a bond reduction cover that they will tell you about.
- Kitchen unit
Suitable for tall people
Side facing seats
- 2 Berths (Double bed, Convertible bed 2p)
- Please take dirty shoes off when getting inside the van.
- Not a 4 wheel drive so no sand, no crazy off-roading (some dirt and off road tracks or obviously do-able)
- The fridge is a fridge or a freezer - NOT BOTH.
- The fuel economy is around 350km/40lL of fuel sitting at 90-95km/h.
This van is set up and ready to go wherever you want in Australia. It's done PERTH -> Brisbane through the Top End and is ready to do more!
Towing costs and alternative accommodation (after an accident)
The security bond for this vehicle is $1,500. The bond will be refunded after your trip ended and needs to be authorized at least 2 days before your trip starts.