Your host Sebastian
Responds within 17 hours
Responds to 62% of the messages
Accepts 0% of the requests
- Year built:
- km's included p/w:
- 840 km
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
3 SEATS WITH SEATBELTS
• 2 BEDS: One double bed in main cabin + roof bed above (sleep up to 4)
• Pop-top roof (to allow standing inside and sleeping up top)
• Automatic transmission
• Full kitchen
• Outdoor shower
• Off-grid power: Keep the fridge cold, devices charged, van lit and fan running for days!
There are 2 beds - please advise if roof bed is needed!
- Pop-top roof allows for standing inside, as well as sleeping a total of 4 with 2 on the roof bed.
- Main bed (our 'Nomad Pod') slides effortlessly from a comfortable sofa to a double bed, with a large rear kitchen drawer out the rear.
KITCHEN & SHOWER
• kitchen includes an 80L fridge, plenty of drawers and cupboard space.
• Rear kitchen drawer for outdoor cooking and entertaining.
• Fresh water at kitchen sink and outdoor shower.
• A lithium battery and a roof full of solar panels offer an off-grid experience with the comfort of power
• 240V sockets throughout allow for laptop and camera charging, as well as any other appliance up to 1000W (no hairdryers or other appliances with heating elements!).
The van is fully insulated to keep warm in winter and cool in summer. The interior is clad in Victorian Ash, and is well lit by LED down lights, strip lights and reading lights.
App connect and parking sensors included.
- Kitchen unit
- Hot water
- Suitable for tall people
- Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 3 Berths (Double bed, 2 separate beds)
• Hirer must return the van in the same condition as when collected, including a full tank of DIESEL.
• No off-road driving permitted.
• Included kilometres: 120km included per day of rental (840km/week). After 120km/day, a charge of 25c/km applies.
• Tolls to be calculated on the return of van and deducted from the bond.
• Hirer must be 23 years of age or older.
The security bond for this vehicle is $1,500. The bond will be refunded after your trip ended and needs to be authorized at least 2 days before your trip starts.