- 6.5 m
- 1.9 m
- 2.6 m
- Year built:
- Tare Mass:
- 2400 kg
- Gross Vehicle Mass:
- 3995 kg
- km's included p/w:
- 900 km
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
Chase the sun and fun in my decked out custom factory fitted Mazda T3500 bus-camper.
Over $5000 spent on upgrades (Nov. 2020) - complete mechanical & electrical overhaul.
This is a very comfy, clean and unique ride that drives well, great brakes, keeps great temperature, reconditioned gearbox (Nov. 2020), icy cold air conditioning in back and booming sound system with full smart phone connectivity to play music and videos on the head unit in dashboard.
* 4 Camping chairs.
* Camping cook top / stove.
* Comes with all you need for cooking/eating: Pots, pans, plates, bowls, cups, cutlery etc.
* Comes with pillows and bed linen.
* 4 cyl diesel, 5 speed splitter box (means you can get 10 gears by splitting them with a lever to save fuel).
* 270,000 kms (quite low for age!)
* Power steering and air conditioning in front and at back over bed.
* Bull bar, 2 spare wheels.
* New LED tail lights & reversing camera.
* Engineered 2 seat belts up front and two bench seats with 2 seat belts behind front seats.
* Security door and security mesh on windows, roll out awning
* New LED interior lights and side door light (all run off new heavy duty solar battery)
* 240v inlet and power points through out inside of interior and one out side.
* 240v/12v fridge, microwave (240v) - both run off solar).
* Aircon split system (works only when plugged in a camp site to 240v).
* Sink with 12v electric water pump - 50ltr fresh water tank.
* Curtains throughout.
* Wind up vent in roof with 12v exhaust fan.
* Solar panel and solar charge controller, fully automatic pulse controlled battery charger.
* Brand new Sony touch-screen head unit in dash (hand free phone calls and can watch movies and play music off devices). Booming new speakers at front and back.
* Lots of cupboard space with push button locks.
* 24-hour Roadside Assistance (Australia-wide) as well as full comprehensive insurance with RACV.
*No shower or toilet.
* Pick up and drop off in Lake Coogee (near Fremantle). You can park your car safely on the big verge during your trip for a maximum of 7 days.
* You'll need to completely clean the bus from to to bottom upon returning her to me. You will also be responsible for repairing any damage/s or replace anything that may be lost during your adventure.
- Kitchen unit
- Suitable for tall people
- Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 4 Berths (Double bed, 2 separate beds, Convertible bed 2p)
Please make sure you clean up any mess or food mistakes. Please clean and sweep out inside of bus as often as you can so there's no dirt or stains gathering :)Show more Show less
The nationwide comprehensive vehicle insurance is included in the price.
- Accidental damage
- Third party legal liability
Roadside assistance included with RACV.
The security bond for this vehicle is $750. The bond will be refunded after your trip ended and needs to be authorized at least 2 days before your trip starts.