Your host Dougie
Responds within 2 hours
Responds to 100% of the messages
Accepts 100% of the requests
- 5.3 m
- 2.3 m
- 2.1 m
- Year built:
- Included travel distance/week:
- 1000 mi
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
'MILLIE' is our much loved LWB VW T5 newly converted camper van.
She was born in 2015 and has been cared for throughout her life in all aspects regarding roadworthiness and functionality.
She comes well equipped with various enhancements to ensure that you as her temporary keeper can enjoy a comfortable vacation irrespective of the time of year.
She will be fully sanitised prior to being collected, thus ensuring that all her residents are afforded the highest degree of safety in these uncertain times.
She has no issues with having your beloved dogs going along for the ride, but as room is at a premium on this type of holiday we would suggest that nothing larger than a medium sized pet be requested.
We would require prior notification of your intention to bring your pet and 'Millie' would have the right to filter these requests prior to any booking being accepted.
'Millie' does not own her own linen/bedding/towels etc, so please ensure that you bring what you need, although she does have x2 double bed toppers provided within the inventory.
Although from experience, we would suggest that sleeping bags are the most practical way of bedding down for the night and much easier to manage with limited storage space.
She is also equipped with a full blackout curtains and reflective blinds for all the cabin glassware.
Standard criteria applies for driver ages (23-78) with minimum 2yrs on full licence with 6pts (x2 of 3) or less.
On collection please bring your driving licence and x2 original documents for proof of ID/address e.g Utility bill or Bank Statement which have to be no older than 90 days.
We hope that everything is clear in the listing and just to get you on your way some complimentary items will be included on collection.
However should you have any questions or indeed any special requirements we will endeavour to accommodate any reasonable requests.
'Millie' looks forward to meeting you!!! :)
- Kitchen unit
Suitable for tall people
Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 4 Berths (Convertible bed 2p, Alcove bed)
1. Medium sized dogs or smaller only (a £50 cleaning fee may apply on return)
2. Pickup 1300-1500 / Return by 0900-1100
3. Bike Rack available (no additional charge)
4. Four berth side tent available (no additional charge)
5. x2 Toppers available for lower/upper beds
6. Renter supplies own bed linen/pillows/towels
7. Roof bed limit 80kg (eg x1 average adult or x2 small children)
8. Spare gas bottle supplied
9. 240v Hook-up on site
10. Full tank of fuel on collection and return (any shortfall charged at £1.50per/ltr)
11. Minimum rental is 2 nights outside July or August
12. 'Millie' will be presented clean and in good working order. Therefore all we would ask is that this is how she is returned at the end of your trip away. Thank you :)
*Please note that this vehicle is GPS tracked for the safety of passengers and to facilitate owner vehicle servicing management.
Alternative transport, Accommodation following an accident, Passenger insurance, Towing costs and alternative accommodation (after an accident) and Roadside assistance
The security bond for this vehicle is $1,500. The bond will be refunded after your trip ended and needs to be authorized at least 2 days before your trip starts.
for you. We are definately going to be taking Millie with us again in the summer, can't wait! We highly recommend Millie to other campers.