Your host Adam
Responds within 4 hours
Responds to 97% of the messages
Accepts 70% of the requests
- Year built:
- km's included p/w:
- 1750 km
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
Here available is our Auto Trail Apache 700. This fantastic Motorhome offers the ability for 6 people to travel and and sleep. The perfect Motorhome for families. Comes complete with Shower and Toilet, Kitchen, Over Cab Bed, Dining Area that transforms in to another Double Bed, and U Shaped Seating Configuration at the rear which also transforms in to another Double Bed. Wind out Side Awning also provides that great sheltered seating area to enjoy outside dining and an ice view and a perfect area to socialise.
- Rear lounge layout with table, that converts into a good sized double.
- Mid position dining area that converts into a small double.
- Over-cab pull-out double.
- Separate bathroom with toilet and shower
- Fridge freezer
- Cooker including grill, main oven and gas hob with one electric ring for use when hooked up to the mains
- Cooking utensils, pans and plates
- Warm air Heating
- Hot water from the gas or mains electric
- Black-out blinds
- Reversing Camera
- USB ports in the cab, mid position and rear
- TV in rear lounge
- Large storage locker at the rear, this is separate from the van but may also be accessed internally
- Mains Electric hook up lead included
- Water hose included for filling tank
- Outside shower for hosing off pets
Motorhome is above 3500kg and so requires Cat C1 on your licence. If you passed your driving test prior to 1st January 1997, you will automatically have this. Drivers must be between 23-75yrs old, with at least 2yrs driving experience. This is requirement of the insurance and checks will be made during the booking process.
The van dimensions are:
- Length 7.54m (24 feet & 9 Inches)
- Width 2.35m (7 feet & 8.5 Inches) wide
- Height 3.1m (10 feet & 2 Inches)high.
- GVW 4250kg
Things that you will need to bring;
- Driving Licence
- Linen - unfitted sheets works best, duvet and pillow covers
- Toiletries and towels
- Food and Drink (we are within 2 miles of a Tesco, Sainsburys and M&S with a Petrol Station only 500 yards away
- Hot water
- Suitable for tall people
Side facing seats
- L-shaped seating
- Dining area
- 6 Berths (Drop-down bed, Convertible bed 2p, Alcove bed)
All I ask is that when you have it on hire you treat it like your own. The most important thing is you have a great time.Show more Show less
The security bond for this vehicle is $750. The bond will be refunded after your trip ended and needs to be authorized at least 2 days before your trip starts.
We thoroughly enjoyed our experience ( first time) touring for 4 days 3 nights .
Yours was extremely well equipped and although there were 6 of us we found once we got organised everything was to hand.
We are considering hiring again in 2021 and will be sure to come back to you for availability.
Thanks once again Christine & George