- 7 m
- 2.3 m
- 3.1 m
- Year built:
- Km free:
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
Welcome to 'Ivor' - A Fiat Ducato based Chausson Flash 25.
Covid update - The motorhome will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between hires. All cutlery/crockery changed. All mattress protectors changed on every hire.
A 6 berth, manual motorhome with 4 beds - 2 x rear bunks, huge bed at the front and a double that is made from the dinette. Can sleep and extra child
7m in length and can be driven on a normal driving licence.
- 2.2td Fiat Diesel Engine
- Air conditioning in cab
- 12v and 240v lights (can be used off leisure battery so starter battery doesn’t go flat, starter battery whilst driving or electric hookup)
- Gas, 12v and 240v fridge/freezer (can be used off leisure battery so starter battery doesn’t go flat, starter battery whilst driving, electric hookup or on gas)
- Dinette seating area
- LPG gas tank fitted for cooking and heating
- diesel heating (uses fuel from the tank)
- Gas hob
- Large fresh water tank
- Sink with electric water pump and hot and cold pumped water
- Cassette Toilet
- Separate shower cubicle
- 240v mains sockets which can be used with electric hook up on campsites for hair dryers, hair straighteners, phone chargers, laptops, tv etc
- Picnic table and 6 chairs
- Levelling blocks
- Large garage/storage area
- Flat screen TV/DVD with freeview
It has a permanent double bed in the space over the cab and bunk beds suitable for two adults or two children at the rear of the interior. A second double bed can be made up from the bench seats and dinette table in the middle of the vehicle. The seventh berth is a single bed made up from a very useful extra table and seats also in the lounge /dining area.
Ivor has a 127-litre fresh water tank which will supply the shower and kitchen area efficiently for a number of days before refilling is necessary. There are three 220-v electric sockets for when you have a mains hook-up and three 12-v sockets for use with the leisure battery. The well-designed integrated kitchen has a full-sized fridge with a freezer compartment, a three-ring gas hob, oven and grill, a sink with storage units, kitchen utensils, plus crockery and cutlery for seven people. The washroom contains a toilet, shower, washbasin and vanity unit.
There is a heating system in the living area which is useful in cooler weather; the vehicle is fully insulated and the windows are double-glazed. Other home comforts include Freeview digital television and DVD player. There is plenty of storage space for large items in the garage area at the rear of the vehicle while smaller items and clothes can be placed in the head height cupboards and the wardrobe inside the vehicle. It has a rear bike rack suitable for four bicycles.
- Kitchen unit
- Hot water
- Suitable for tall people
Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 6 Berths (Bunk bed, Convertible bed 2p, Alcove bed)
We would hope and expect that you treat "Ivor" as if she was your own motorhome.Show more Show less
Towing costs and alternative accommodation (after an accident) and Roadside assistance
The security bond for this vehicle is $1,500. The bond will be refunded after your trip ended and needs to be authorized at least 2 days before your trip starts.