- Year built:
- Included travel distance/week:
- 1750 km
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
We are super excited to present ‘Bomber’ our latest acquisition to help out his little brother ‘Neville’.
Bomber is a Long Wheel Base model who is 40cm’s longer than his smaller brother, although this doesn’t sound much it does make a huge difference inside if you’re after a bit more space.
He has 5 seatbelted seats but space for 4 sleeping.
He is a very well specced Campervan, it has a lovely plush impala fabric front & rear so is lovely & comfy.
I’ll list some of his features here then leave some pictures too.
* White high gloss cabinets with silver work surfaces
* Remote Control Electric Crash tested Rock & Roll Bed/Seat
* x2 isofix points & x2 seatbelts
* Simple to use Crash tested Pop top roof with pull down bed for 2 with mattress
* Diesel Heater onboard so even in mid winter it will be toasty warm inside
* Grey ‘VanShades’ all round
* Mains 230v hook up
* 12v Leisure battery charging system
* Heavy Duty Leisure Battery
* Solar Panel giving extra battery power
* 1 x 12v socket 2 x 230v sockets
* 2 Burner gas Hob/sink combi with running water
* 12v Fridge with small freezer compartment
* Built in 230v Microwave with Grill
*Internal fresh water tank
* Ample Cupboard/Wardrobe space
* Swivelling front passenger seats
* Removable table with lockable folding leg
* Privacy glass all round
* Remote controlled LED cangable lighting inside
* Wind out Fiamma F45 wind out awning with LED strip light
You can expect maybe 2-3 days of ‘off grid’ using the 12v Leisure battery but then you must recharge the battery by connecting to the 240v mains using our connector cable supplied, failure to do this may result in losing all 12v power if it drops too low, ie the lights, heating, fridge etc, if this were to happen then unfortunately we would have to deduct £200 from your security deposit to replace the leisure battery.
We will also offer a Cab bed that sits over the front seats & is great for a child under 12 or so which will mean a proper 5 berth Campervan (at extra cost)
We will supply everything that you might need on your break away so all Cutlery/Crockery/Pans/Whistling Kettle/Utensils/Bluetooth all you will need to bring is your bedding & food/drink then you’re ready for your adventure
- Kitchen unit
- Suitable for tall people
Side facing seats
- 4 Berths (2 separate beds, Drop-down bed, Convertible bed 2p)
We allow well behaved pooches to travel but please use your own covers for the seats & bed.
No smoking/vaping allowed
Please return the vehicle the way you found it.
Third party liability + Comprehensive insurance
Accommodation following an accident and Roadside assistance
The security bond for this vehicle is $1,500. The bond will be refunded after your trip ended and needs to be authorized at least 2 days before your trip starts.