Your host Marielle
Responds within 3 hours
Responds to 97% of the messages
Accepts 87% of the requests
- 4.9 m
- 2.3 m
- 2 m
- Year built:
- Gross Vehicle Mass:
- 3000 kg
- Included travel distance/week:
- 1400 mi
- 2 litre TDI 204hp Euro 6
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
With 204 bhp, a 7-speed DSG automatic gearbox, and Euro 6 low emissions rating, Tor is both powerful and comfortable. Tor is well insulated and fitted with the sophisticated Wallas diesel heating and cooking system, keeping you warm and toasty in even the most extreme weather conditions. With air conditioning, cruise control, half leather/suede interior, bluetooth, reversing camera, PDC parking sensors and solar panel, Tor offers you the perfect, off-grid, year round camping solution.
Tor currently has one double bed with an additional child cab bunk available to hire but will be converted to a 4/5-berth with a pop top roof soon so watch this space!
Right hand drive
7-speed Automatic Gear Box
3 x 3 point seatbelt in the front
2 x 3 point seatbelt
2/3 berth ( 1 x double bed, 1 x child cab bunk)
1 x Double comfortable bed
1 x Portable/removable child cab bunk
M1 crash tested rear seats / rock’n’ roll bed
240v electric hook up
12v Split-Charge Leisure battery
Diesel heating by Wallas
Black out windows and blinds
Thermoscreen window blind
Stainless steel sink
Fresh water container and electric pump
2 diesel powered ceramic hobs
2 removable tables
Crockery and cutlery
Cooking equipment and utensils
Environmentally friendly cleaning products
Our rental price includes fully comprehensive UK insurance for one driver and RAC roadside assistance and recovery.
Please contact us for extra costs for additional drivers, EU insurance cover and our hire price list for extra items such as roof rack and awning.
Pets welcome at an extra £25 per pet, per trip.
Please note we are following Covid-19 UK government guidelines. During collection and drop off, we are practicing social distancing. Gloves, masks and hand sanitiser are available at our premises and needless to say, ‘Tor’ is deep cleaned and disinfected between every booking.
- Kitchen unit
Suitable for tall people
Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 3 Berths (Queen bed)
* STRICTLY NO SMOKING *
* Insurance for each additional driver costs £8 per day.
* Pets are welcome at £25 per pet, per trip.
* Please message us for a price list of extras such as EU insurance, campervan awning, camping furniture etc.
* Tor will be handed over with a full tank of fuel - please return him with a full tank!
* Please return Tor in the condition you collected him, with all crockery, cutlery and cooking equipment clean. Of course, the campervan and all equipment will be deep cleaned and disinfected between each booking - we do not charge a cleaning fee for this, but if the van is returned with unreasonable soiling, extra cleaning will be taken from your security deposit at the rate of £20 per hour.
*** INSURANCE T's & C's ***
Every driver needs to:
- be aged between 23 and 75 (Please enquire if you are outside those age brackets).
- have held a full UK or EU licence for a minimum of two years
- have no more than 2 convictions with a maximum of 3 points per conviction
- sign and complete our hire agreement for the period of hire.
- produce/allow copies of driving licences to be taken
- produce 2 utility bills as proof of address, dated within three months of the hire
*** 1 utility bill MUST be a gas, water, or electricity bill. The second bill can be any of the above or a bank statement, credit card statement, council tax bill, mortgage statement, or broadband/tv/landline phone bill. The address on the bills MUST match the address on the driving licence and MUST be dated within 90 days of the booking. ***
Third party liability + Comprehensive insurance
Alternative transport, Accommodation following an accident, Towing costs and alternative accommodation (after an accident) and Roadside assistance
The security bond for this vehicle is $1,500. The bond will be refunded after your trip ended and needs to be authorized at least 2 days before your trip starts.