- 7.34 m
- 2.69 m
- 2.87 m
- Year built:
- Free travel distance:
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
COVID-19 information – we adhere to the UK hospitality Covid-19 guidelines and Government guidelines to ensure guests have all the relevant information ahead of the handover. We will e-mail you some pre-handover documents for you to have a look through. A cleaning pack will be supplied for you to clean Mike throughout your trip to ensure you are safe and well.
Mike will accommodate groups, is extremely spacious for couples and perfect for families.
He has two spacious living areas, beautifully linked by a fully fitted kitchen and bathroom amidships.
- The rear lounge area is light and spacious with a free-standing table that makes it a chillout space for sharing drinks, playing games or for putting your feet up and watching the TV or a DVD. The rear lounge area converts easily into a large double bedroom with a partitioning door.
- The front lounge/dining area has a side sofa and seats 6 comfortably. The dining area converts into a second double bed.
- A state of the art electric drop down bed sleeps two more people. The kids love this adventure.
- All mattresses are super-supportive with soft-touch Argentum+ anti-bacterial and anti-allergy technology with Silver
The boutique bathroom has a modern washbowl and taps, flushing toilet and Eco Camel Orbit water-saving Halo shower head with built-in Aircore Technology.
The well-lit kitchen area benefits from
- a black gloss enamel oven, grill and 3-burner gas hob with spark ignition, with a smoked glass lid.
- a black gloss enamel sink with glass lid and polished chrome fittings and taps, creating additional work surface and removable drainer
- 95L fridge-freezer with removable freezer unit
- Vision Star roof-light with fly-screen and blind
- a microwave oven and a 3 ring gas hob.
- melamine tableware/plastics/cutlery/cookware/ kitchen utensils/kettle/toaster all included
The attachable outside awning is easy to use and provides loads of extra space for storage, eating and drinking or just as a shelter from the sun or the rain. You can also sleep a couple of extra friends in it, helping you to enjoy your holiday even more.
Mike is equipped with everything that you will need on your motorhome adventure - including outdoor furniture for 6, 4 bike carrier and the usual necessities (such as levelling chocks, power cable, water hose etc). A fire extinguisher and first aid kit is available, but hopefully neither are needed. A Cadac Grillochef 2 BBQ is easily fixed to the existing gas supply for outdoor cooking. We include a selection of family games and activities.
Our handover will include all the technical information that you need and a guided tour of the home from home. how we keep everyone COVID safe. We are on hand 24/7 to take a call if you have any questions whilst you are away.
We offer a local Airport & local Rail Courtesy Service this can be arranged with prior notice and we are happy to do a drop off service or you can leave your vehicle on our secure drive which is protected.
There are two options for your bedding:
- bring your own bedding and towels
- hire a bundle of freshly laundered sleeping bags for a small additional fee.
- Kitchen unit
- Hot water
- Suitable for tall people
- Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 6 Berths (Queen bed, Drop-down bed, Convertible bed 2p)
Please look after Mike as if he was one of your family.Show more Show less
Third party liability + Comprehensive insurance
The security bond for this vehicle is GBP 1,000. The bond will be refunded after your trip ended and needs to be authorized at least 2 days before your trip starts.