- 7.3 m
- 2.7 m
- 3 m
- Year built:
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
Nearly new Autotrail Imala.
The van has a transverse double bed which is really cosy.
Separate shower and toilet.
Has a full size cooker and oven.
Best for two luxury...
- Kitchen unit
- Hot water
- Suitable for tall people
- Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 4 Berths (Transverse bed)
Please treat the vehicle as you would your own that is the main thing we ask.
Not worried about mileage. Toilet must be cleaned out before you come back.
Please make sure everything is clean on return. Thank you.
The van will be provided with a full tank of diesel-please arrive back with a full tank!
Third party liability + Comprehensive insurance
Passenger insurance and Roadside assistance
The security bond for this vehicle is $1,500. The bond will be refunded after your trip ended and needs to be authorized at least 2 days before your trip starts.
• Doug was very flexible with pick-up and drop off times which made things easy.
• Communications before we picked it up were good. Any concerns or questions we had were quickly dealt with.
• The handover was informative – the van was clean, full of fuel, gas and water.
• The motorhome was fully equipped and bedding provided.
• We enjoyed the freedom – the pictures are self-explanatory.
• We were totally self-sufficient which was useful because of limited places to eat at some points we stopped at. We ate in quite a lot and could stop for cups of tea or breakfast whenever we found somewhere suitable.
• Hooking up to gas and electric was easy – we had to learn fairly quickly to make sure everything was locked away when we found a plastic bottle and some cutlery floating around the floor after 5 minutes of driving.
• We left the camper as we’d found it - clean and tidy which was noted when we dropped it back.
• It was our first time of doing it and we thoroughly enjoyed it and would certainly do again.
Highly recommend the owner.