- 5.1 m
- 2.05 m
- Year built:
- km's included p/w:
- 1050 km
- Driver licence:
- Seats while driving:
This is a family run business, aimed to share our passion of exploring and the great outdoors!
- Van Name: Bailey
- Van Type: VW T5.1 Campervan with Pop Top Roof
- Diesel Engine: 1.9TD
- Transmission: 5 Speed Manual gearbox with power steering
- Seating: 5 seats with seatbelts, 3 in front & 2 in back
- Sleeps 4: 2 people in the pull out bed & 2 in the pop up roof
- Heating: Diesel heater (Can be used anywhere at any time)
- Fully insulated with tinted rear windows
- Inclusive van extras: Side sun/rain awning, Air con, Elec windows, Cruise control, Parking sensors, Bluetooth, SatNav, Alloy wheels
Why choose us?
- Family friendly campervan
- Well behaved dogs are welcome
- Brand new professional campervan conversion for 2020
- It's not just any van it's a Luxury VW Campervan!
- Competitive VW Campervan hire prices
- Perfect pickup & drop-off location 5 min away from J12 M5
- Free customer parking whilst on holiday in our campervan
- Pickup service available for Gloucestershire
- 24 hour breakdown assistance
- Includes diesel heater so perfect for use all year round
- Free side sun/rain awning
- Two double beds (lower & upper) takes seconds to pull out.
- Gas stove with 2 burners. (Gas included)
- Pull out side awning sun/rain cover
- Sink with tap and large fresh water tank
- Fridge with small freezer (Runs from the battery)
- Multiple cabinets for plenty of storage
- Indoor table to enjoy your meals or to play games.
- Front double seat swivels to face into the camper
- LED interior lights & reading lights (Runs from battery)
- USB connections for device charging (Runs from battery)
- 240v mains hook-up power connection (Plug in at campsites)
- Blackout curtains on the windows
- Kitchen equipment, tea & coffee are provided.
- Stereo with Bluetooth & aux cable with front and rear speakers (Runs from battery)
- Safety: Fire extinguisher, Fire Blanket, Carbon monoxide alarm, Smoke alarm,
Current gas & electric safety certificates.
Anything running from battery will always have power even without 240v hook-up.
We also include a folder with all the information you need for your campervan hire.
Extras available for hire:
- Driveaway Awning: (£55) Providing additional living space & sleeps two. Quick release function making it easy to drive away & reattach upon return
- Bike Rack: (£25) Carries 2 full size adult bikes
- Portable Toilet: (£32) Chemical toilet with chemicals & popup loo tent (Fee of £100 will be charged if the toilet is not clean & empty upon return)
- BBQ: (£18) Portable Gas BBQ / Grill. Includes : 1 x Bottle of gas (3 hrs of usage) extra gas bottle £7 each
- Outside Table: (£4) Quick popup table to enjoy meals outside
- Outdoor Chairs: (£4 Each) Foldable chairs to enjoy the outdoors
- Bath Towels: (£2 Each) Towel
- Lower Bunk Bedding: (£12) 1 x Sheet, 1 x Double Duvet, 2 x Pillows
- Upper Bunk Bedding: (£12) 1 x Sheet, 1 x Double Duvet, 2 x Pillows
- Awning Bedding: (£8) 1 x Sleeping Bag, 1 x Pillow
- Additional Drivers: (£32) One diver is included in the hire
- Dogs: (£25) Well behaved dogs are welcome
Are pets allowed?
We do allow well behaved dogs in the campervan, but we would like the campervan kept in the very best of condition for everyone who hires it. So we ask you to bring your dogs bed / blankets and not let them jump / paw the upholstery (It will be your responsibility to ensure that no damage is caused).
- Kitchen unit
- Suitable for tall people
Side facing seats
- Dining area
- 4 Berths (Bunk bed, 2 separate beds, Drop-down bed)
Return in same condition Please return campervan in the same condition of collection.
Collection from 3:00pm
Return before 11:00am
Who can drive: Drivers are to be aged between 25 to 75 years old with a minimum of 2 years driving experience with a UK driving licence & must not exceed more than 6 points on driving license.
If you do not meet the driver criteria above, then please get in touch with us as we can normally make arrangements with our insurance company.
Additional drivers: Adding additional drivers are charged at £8 per day whilst driving in the UK.
You will need to provide us with:
1) A drivers check code which can be easily obtained from the DVLA website.
2) Your drivers license and two separate forms of ID - Utility bill, Bank / mortgage statement, Council Tax bill. The proofs of address much be dated within 90 days of the hire date and must all match and be your current address. Failure to do so will result in you not being able to take the campervan.
The security bond for this vehicle is $1,500. The bond will be refunded after your trip ended and needs to be authorized at least 2 days before your trip starts.
The van itself was really comfortable both to drive and to relax and sleep in. Bailey is decked out with everything you could possibly need for a break away … the little treats we discovered in the fridge and cupboard for us (and even our puppy) were a lovely touch.
James was incredibly communicative and helpful throughout the whole process. His in-depth introduction to the van when we picked it up was extremely useful and meant that once we reached our first camp spot that evening, we were able to set everything up quickly and bed down for the night.
I would highly recommend renting Bailey for a few days, or even a few weeks! We will be back for sure!