This video gives you a step-by-step guide on the ways in which you can upload the transfer form and surcharges. This includes
- Timeline for transfer form to be uploaded to Camptoo at the conclusion of a reservation
- What needs to be completed on the transfer form at booking departure and pick up
- Examples of declaring surcharges to a renter
- Supporting documentation that is needed when declaring a surcharge
- How to report damage and submit claim documents to Camptoo
For additional support on this subject you may want to look in our Help Center.
What do I have to do on the pick-up day?
What do I have to do when the traveller returns the vehicle?
What are surcharges?
Who is responsible for fines, fees and tickets?
What can I do if there is damage but I don’t know the costs yet?
Still not managed to answer your questions? No problem, you can contact us at email@example.com or call us on 03 9988 6111 for more information and assistance.
Camptoo Support Team
Camptoo? What do we do?
How could we potentially help you?
If you own a motorhome, campervan or caravan we can help you rent it out when it’s not being used. We make this super easy for owners around Australia to earn an income and do the heavy lifting. If you want to learn more then click here
If you are looking to hire a motorhome, campervan or caravan you can browse Camptoo’s unique vehicles here